Recommended for Years 4-6 in the Bowen Basin | Term 2, 2022 (19 April - 24 June)
Teachers across the Bowen Basin and wider Queensland are invited to participate in Queensland Museum Network's I DIG Discovery program, supported by Project DIG.
I DIG Discovery provides teachers with an opportunity to collaborate with Queensland Museum Network to bring the State Collection and research to life in the classroom, creating unique and engaging learning experiences linked to Australian Curriculum.
An opt-in approach allows educators to pick and choose activities tailored to the needs of their students.
- Register your students for an exciting science inquiry challenge.
- Opt-in for digital engagement sessions with museum researchers.
- Engage in a range of self-guided activities to empower students.
- Provide students with the opportunity to present at Unearthed in Mackay, August 2022.
- Access Queensland Museum Network collections and research while connecting to the Australian curriculum.
- Take advantage of professional development to assist with program delivery.
Learning and teaching resources are curated specially to align with Australian Curriculum allowing teachers to reflect on achievement of outcomes. Resources include curriculum aligned strategies to increase confidence delivering meaningful STEM activities for students.
Register now to be one of the first to access information about teacher events, online resources and digital engagement opportunities through I DIG Discovery in Term 2, 2022.